1. Own the full talent acquisition cycle including the search, attraction, recruitment and onboarding of top talent.
2. Drive future talent pools, develop various strategies and work closely with the People Lead and business leaders to drive the acquisition of the best talent possible.
3. Run recruitment campaigns & scout globally for critical key talent.
4. Work with People Team to design, develop and introduce an innovative digitised process from acquisition to onboarding and beyond.
5. Help us continue to build our amazing team of multi-disciplinary functions skills.
1. Demonstrated experience in working with dynamic thought leaders in a fast paced Talent Acquisition role and have been the external touchpoint for the business.
2. An active learner, who thrives on exploring new ideas and concepts in the talent/scouting/people domain.
3. Bring a proactive approach to identifying and recommending the application of new talent approaches especially in the utilisation of digitisation.
4. Succeeded in engaging with stakeholders across the business in developing talent acquisition strategies that enable fast growth whilst maintaining sound business outcomes.
5. Preparedness to roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and growth with a positive mindset.
1. Competitive salary
2. Blended work flexibility
3. Paid vacation
4. Pay reviews
5. Paid parental leave
6. Equiry shares
7. Personal development budget
8. Hardware budget